Friday, May 15, 2015

~ our joyful moments - weeks 18/19 ~





These are my photos for the first two week's of May's theme of #onthtable for #ourjoyfulmoments2015... I hadn't realised how similar they were until I saw them like this!

Week 18 saw me reading snail mail in the sunshine - with my usual paraphenalia around - glasses, keys, pens, flowers.

Week 19 features some beautiful snail mail from Scotland as part of a literary themed swap.  Rhiannon sent me the gorgeous Hogwart's express card and a fabulous letter - the Harry books are right at the top of my favourite books to read over and over again.  

Karin and I take a photo each week with a monthly theme.  You can see her beautiful shots over here.

I'll try and take a shot without milo in it this week!

Do you read books over and over?  Which ones?


1 comment:

  1. Your 'on the table' shots are lovely- perfect weather for milo.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day