Tuesday, April 21, 2015

~ ourjoyful moments - weeks 15/16 ~



 






Lots of lovely greens for #ourjoyfulmoments2015 this fortnight.

We found some (old favourite) pear sculptures on the sculpture trail last week (that's my family all bokeh'd in the background)

This week I took my peppermint tea outside (in an old favourite cup) and was surrounded by greens (and chilly air).

Karin is revelling in the lovely spring weather.  She's been planting out tomatoes and visiting the Botanical gardens.

This project is all about capturing the small joys of our everydays and sharing them with you - please suggest a theme for the next few months if there's something you'd like to see.




3 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the pear sculpture & your beautiful favourite cup. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of memories that you have shared with us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love all the green! The pears sculptures look great! That last shot is so beautiful too x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day