Monday, August 4, 2014

~ our joyful moments - week 31 ~




 


After a week of sleety rain and biting winds this scene greeted us from our back door over the weekend.  This is quite a heavy snow-fall for Hobart - and coupled with a beautiful clear day it had everyone in town heading for the hills to throw snow-balls.

On the other side of the world Karin is enjoying summery sweet peas.  I must plant some this year - the colours are just divine.

#ourjoyfulmoments is a weekly photography project where Karin and I share the little moments of joy from our weeks on opposite sides of the world.


2 comments:

  1. Your back door view is beautiful, & those sweet pea colours are lovely. Gorgeous joyful moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both totally beautiful - I am envious of your view :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day